10.26.2010

Conquest Gameboard Design







(Conquest Gameboard design for my last years honors modern global class... I made some game pieces too, but I couldn't find them in her class at the time. They look like the characters in the second picture from the top...)
Last year my favorite class was honors modern global not just because I love learning about other cultures, but also because my teacher would make us do projects that were really creative and fun. One of my favorite projects, was creating a game board about the french revolution. I left it there from last year and just remembered about it when one of my friends told me he saw it during class. So I went in today and took some pics so I could remember what it looked like. I remember my group and I spent so long working on it and we only played it for 10 minutes...but the're so many good memories and it was fun hanging with my friends just goofing around and coloring!

No comments:

Post a Comment